Don't wait! Throw Your Hat in the Ring TODAY!
Why would you want to be on the
board of directors?
- Increase your Business and Personal Exposure
- Build your Leadership, Communication and Team
- Influence the Activities and Direction of the
- Make a Difference in the Community
- Become a Guiding Force for the Chamber
- Help the Chamber Grow and Prosper
- Show your support of the Chamber and encourage
others to do the same
- Looks Great on your Resume
Deadline for nominations is
April 1, 2015.
NO nominations can be accepted after this date.
You may nominate yourself or another qualified
chamber member with their permission.
- Director Positions are for 3 years (one
term limit). There are partial positions open this year for 2 year and 1
- ALL officer positions are open for one
year terms (no term limit): President, Vice President, Secretary, and
Contact the Nominations Chair to submit
nominees or for more information:
- Nominations Chair, Earl Meyer, MeyerTeam
Business Coaching, Inc. at
email@example.com or phone 813-908-0799
- Someone from the Nominating Committee will be contacting you soon to confirm your level of involvement.
INTERESTED? Don't wait for a call!
Contact the nominating committee or the chamber office to find out more about the opportunities available.
Voting will take place in April (ballots will be
mailed to each member) and the winners will be announced the May General
officers and directors will be installed at the Annual Installation & Awards
Event in June. The new board will take office on July 1, 2015.
This is a GREAT opportunity to become an
intricate influence on the activities and the direction of the Chamber for
the next fiscal year.
There is no better time than the present!
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
Chamber Office: Email